Bruno Independent Living Aids CNC Machinist (2nd Shift) in United States
Perform CNC set-ups and machine operations; load and edit programs; read blueprints and inspect finished parts. Perform manual machine operation set-ups and processes; read blueprints and inspect finished parts. Also perform Orbit Forming and Roller setup and operations.
- Understand CNC programming formats, G and M codes and Manual Data Input (MDI)
- Knowledge of set up and operation of CNC machines to produce piece parts according to blueprint
- Edit CNC programs to make adjustments
- Read measuring tools (dial calipers, micrometers)
- Read and interpret engineering blueprints and work orders/instructions
- Operate manual mills, lathe, drill presses and orbital rivet machine
- Perform manufacturing duties to meet daily production standards of quality and quantity
- Complete required part inspection and properly record part count and verification of quality
- Communicate machine down-time, shortages, scrap, delays when applicable
*Education and Experience: *
- High school or general education degree (GED) required.
- Basic knowledge of CNC operation and program editing experience required.
- Basic set-up experience required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Complete standardized written documentation and correspondence.
- Professionally communicate in one-on-one and small group situations.
- Ability to perform basic electronic tasks using computer software and Microsoft Office.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Environment is a modern production facility with heat and air conditioning
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is generally required to stand; use hands and fingers to manipulate raw materials, finished parts and cutting tools
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds repetitively
- Ability to lift 31 to 50 pounds occasionally
- Ability to lift over 50 pounds, with assistance, occasionally
Req No.: 2016-1139
Type: Regular Full-Time - RFT
Work Schedule: 2:30pm-11:00pm