Bruno Independent Living Aids Customer Care Representative in United States
This position is responsible to serve customers and government agencies via a call-center. Provide product and sales information, process sales orders, coordinate product delivery and installation. Work independently and on teams to develop, improve and ensure customer satisfaction. Support Sales team to increase sales and resolve product and service concerns in a fast-paced office environment.
- Knowledge of company’s product lines, product functionality, prices, lead times, delivery schedules and freight carriers
- Respond verbally and in writing to customer requests via telephone, US mail, email and fax
- Interpret/assess customer requests and recommend applicable BRUNO products to provide mobility solutions that best fit customer needs
- Perform frequent customer follow up to ensure solution was timely and accurate
- Initiate and maintain accurate sales data; gather data and create reports for management and government agencies
- Utilize problem solving skills for work not clearly defined, create work instructions, maintain organized records and work systematically and efficiently
- Conduct and record post sale follow up results with customers
- Proven decision-making skills to expedite customer inquiries and orders accurately
- Develop recommendations for process improvements that identify solutions and create standardized work
- Work with confidential business matters, perform accurate work, display personal initiative to meet all goals within deadlines, work collaboratively and display respect, trust and integrity
*Education and Experience: *
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years customer service experience with strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office suite proficiency
- Associate Degree in business-related field is a plus
- Experience in a call-center environment is a plus
- Experience in Epicor ERP system is a plus
Skills & Abilities:
- Read, analyze, and interpret a variety of information, such as technical procedures, business correspondence, and governmental regulations furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Create business-level written correspondence and verbally present information to internal and external customers.
- Requires job related software skills, MS Office and the ability to operate a variety of standard office equipment.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Regular office environment
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit or stand; use hands to type, handle, or touch; and talk or hear
- The employee is occasionally required to travel between buildings
Req No.: 2016-1131
Category: Customer Service/Support
Type: Regular Full-Time - RFT
Work Schedule: 8:00am-5:00pm