Fairmont Esthetician in United States
EstheticianPerform facials treatments, skin care services, makeup and waxing in a safe and professional manner to guests, meeting and exceeding guest expectations.
Hotel Overview: Fairmont Orchid is a luxury AAA four-diamond Kohala Coast oceanfront resort with white sand lagoon, Hawaiian Spa Without Walls, golf, extensive meeting facilities, year-round children’s program, five restaurants and tennis, all serviced with Aloha. We are currently looking for new colleagues to join our 'Ohana and share that Aloha here at Fairmont Orchid.
Summary of Responsibilities:Reporting to the Spa Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Performs aesthetic services using safe and professional techniques in a comfortable and hygienic manner
- Maintains a neat and orderly work area consistent with the high standards of the facility
- Answer all questions related to services performed and products used
- Be on time for appointments and thoroughly review appointments after completing each service
- Courteously interact and answer all facility related questions with guests
- Ensure current trends in aesthetic industry are reviewed
- Report dysfunctional equipment to Spa manager
- Maintain thorough knowledge of competitors, including locations, services offered and pricing
- Tour potential guests as required
- Meet with product vendors as required
- Maintain an ample inventory of all products necessary to perform all services
- Implements must be sterilized after each guest
- Clean work area after each service has been performed
- Maintain supplies needed at station
- Unpack and neatly store items needed in a organized way
- Consistently follow all standards set out by Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Previous Spa experience preferred
License / Certification from an accredited school of Aesthetics required
All professional licenses are to be current
Excellent communication and organizational skills
Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
Highly responsible & reliable
Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
*Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to) : *
Frequent standing, bending and reaching throughout shift
Occasional lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs
Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, sitting
Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements: Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTSAt Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. Our Sustainability Partnership program represents our ever-expanding commitment to being a responsible business and to following the principles of sustainability across our operations, the world over. An exciting future awaits!
Fairmont Orchid is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Primary Location: United States-Kohala Coast-The Fairmont Orchid
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Colleague
Shift: Day Job
Closing Date: 09.Mar.2017, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: ORC01750