McKesson Implementation Consultant in United States
McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. McKesson Imaging & Workflow Solutions provides a range of information technology solutions for hospitals and healthcare providers of all sizes and complexity. Our solutions for enterprise imaging and diagnostic imaging (radiology, cardiology), and workflow help customers improve collaboration and productivity, optimize performance and quality, and coordinate care while helping to maximize the value of their technology. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—by joining McKesson Imaging & Workflow Solutions you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company—and of healthcare. You’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all. We understand the importance of a system that works together. Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career.
· Conduct Current State Workflow Analysis
· Design Future State Workflow (including System Workflow and Department Process Workflow)
· Determine application optimization within the department and provide the customer with Best Practice methodologies
· Analyze unique configurations of customer sites and customize processes and training accordingly
· Develop training plans and documentation
· Coordinate and provide Super User application training
· Ensure that course completion certificates are supplied to customer sites in a timely manner
· Ensure that all Super Users are able to train customer End Users and understand any unique customer site requirements
· Provide Application Training and support to other McKesson Imaging Group (MIG) staff from other groups as required
· Identify, File and Follow-up Product Features and issue requests during implementation
· Proactively involved in change management processes related to implementations
4+ years experience in clinical/healthcare field, computer applications, or business analysis.
· Critical SkillsTravel is required throughout North America (80% or more). Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to communicate complex ideas in an understandable manner
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong Presentation and Training abilities to a wide variety of audiences
· Demonstrates the confidence in the ability to articulate recommendations to the customer
· Independent, Self-starter
· Team Player
· Strong Customer Service skills
· Intermediate IT skills
· Strong understanding of Clinical Environment and Health Care Operations
· Working under tight timelines and conflicting schedules.
· Managing multiple projects at one time.
· Adapting and meeting the expectations of challenging customers.
· Keeping current in continually changing environment and technology (internally/externally) across different product lines.
Additional Knowledge & Skills
· Preferably 1 to 2 years of experience with delivering Training or Education
· Required minimum of 2 years (preferably 5 years) of IT and/or Health Care background
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Health Sciences, or Education; and/or Certified Radiology Technologist; or 4 years of experience in radiology.
Environment, Travel & Physical Requirements
· Normal office environment that is well lit and well ventilated
· Travel required: Frequent, often short-notice travel.
· Travel is required throughout North America (80% or more).
· General Office Demands
Benefits & Company Statement
McKesson believes superior performance – individual and team – that helps us drive innovations and solutions to promote better health should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
We are in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting.
But we can’t do it without you. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company—and of healthcare. At McKesson, you’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer – minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.
Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
No agencies please.