Fairmont Kids Club Attendant (part time) in United States
Kids Club Attendant
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, warm and engaging service is a hallmark of the exceptional hotel experience we provide for guests of all ages. Showcase your enthusiasm and passion for recreation as Kids Club Attendant, where you will create memories for the children in your care with exciting activities in a safe and secure environment.
Hotel Overview: Born of a golden era, the history of The Claremont dates back to the early days of the Gold Rush, when a Kansas farmer by the name of Bill Thornburg "struck it rich". The Claremont boasts an award winning Spa & The Club at The Claremont.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Kids Club Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Plan ahead and prepare for activities according to the activity calendar
- Ensure all children attending the Kids Club have been registered by a parent or guardian
- Create new and exciting activities to drive enthusiasm for all children in the resort
- Maintain stock of items required for kids’ activities such as paints, crayons, papers, toys, etc through inventory and ordering new stock when needed
- Ensure all areas are clean and well maintained
- Provide a high level of guest satisfaction through effective communication
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience with children activity planning required
- Certification in Child CPR and First Aid required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
*Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to): *
- Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs
- Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, sitting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements: Must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States. All Candidates must be in possession of identification proving authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).
This Position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas. Resumes submitted that cannot fulfill these requirements will not be considered.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visitwww.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTSAt Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Fairmont is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Feel free to visit our website atwww.fairmont.com to find out more about our company.
Primary Location: United States-Berkeley-Claremont Club & Spa - A Fairmont Hotel
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Colleague
Closing Date: 27.Feb.2017, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: CLA00220