Arthur J. Gallagher Manager- Product Insights and Analytics in United States
At Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc. (GB) we are constantly seeking skilled professionals who are up for a challenge and take exceptional performance to heart. The professionals we hire help us maintain our reputation as one of the most progressive property/casualty third party claims service organizations in our industry and throughout the world. Gallagher Bassett provides services to Fortune 1000 companies throughout 100 offices worldwide. For the past several years GB has ranked among the largest TPA's by Business Insurance Magazine and was also a recipient of the Business Insurance Readers' Choice award for "Best Third Party Claims Administrator." If you're looking for a professional career with an industry leader then you have come to the right place. Wherever your interests lie, we're sure you will agree on one thing: our continued prosperity hinges on our greatest resource --- our people.
The Insights & Analytics Product Manager is focused on answering complex questions by generating hypotheses and quantitatively testing them and identifying opportunities for specific companies to get workers back to work faster.
Essential responsibilities are:
- Generating analyses and reports related to clients inquiries and internal requests.
- Packaging insights from analyses for presentation to clients and/or executive team.
- Conducting primary and/or secondary research to identify required data to solve a given business question.
- Overseeing build-out of tools/technology corresponding to above responsibilities.
- Writing white papers on trends that impact the insurance or workers compensation industries.
- Creates highly polished presentations for senior management as required.
- Provides guidance and input to more junior employees in their analyses.
- Typically works independently, receiving minimal guidance.
- Tasked with solving problems of moderate to high complexity.
- Direct client interaction typically limited to small clients only .
- Establish new and enhance existing metrics/insights to measure success of Digital and Advanced Analytics solutions.
- Streamline the process of creating, updating and reporting on product solution insights.
- Use product, market and customer insights to generate new ideas on product features.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with senior management.
- Proven ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Proficient in Google Analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3 or more years professional experience with quantitative analysis.
Less than 20% travel. Desired:
- Strong academic credentials.
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with Access or enterprise database programs a plus.
Critical Thinking, Complex Problem Solving, Deductive Reasoning, Mathematical Reasoning, Excellent Judgment & Decision Making skills, and Excellent Communication Skills. U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Job: Client Service/Account Management
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Rolling Meadows
Organization: Gallagher Bassett Services
Req ID: 37485