Fairmont Rooms - Guest Services, Valet Parking Attendant (On-Call) in United States
On Call Valet Parking Attendant
When you’re ready to escape to endless Pacific sunshine, world-class accommodations and impeccable service, look no further than San Diego’s premier resort: Fairmont Grand Del Mar. Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or slipping away for the weekend, start planning your Grand Moment with our specials and packages.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Valet Parking Attendant’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to assisting all guests they come in contact with by greeting all guests on the front drive and retrieving vehicles efficiently.
- This person will also assist with luggage for arriving and departing guests as needed.
- The individual will also be responsible for ensuring all guests arriving by vehicle on the front drive or departing from the main building are assisted.
- This person will ensure that all areas of responsibility are kept neat and clean for our guests and colleagues.
- A basic knowledge of resort activities is required to ensure timeliness of customer needs, which would be outlined each day in a pre-shift briefing. .
- High School graduate or equivalent is preferred.
- Previous experience is a plus.
- Must have ability to communicate well both verbally and written.
- Reading and counting is essential.
- Must have a valid California license and clean driving record.
- Requires excellent communication and guest service skills.
- Must have a basic knowledge of the San Diego area including directions to areas of interest, restaurants and suggested local attractions.
- Must have aptitude to secure minimum levels of skills and abilities that would allow for a proficient job orientation based on specific tasks and methods. This is to provide for a safe environment for themselves and their coworkers.
Visa Requirements:Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
APPLY TODAY:Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visitwww.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Primary Location: United States-San Diego-Fairmont Grand Del Mar
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Colleague
Shift: Rotating / Shift Work
Closing Date: Ongoing
Req ID: GDM00578