Arthur J. Gallagher Sales Executive in United States
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., one of the world's largest insurance brokers, provides a full range of retail and wholesale property/casualty (P/C) brokerage and alternative risk transfer services globally, as well as employee benefit brokerage, consulting, and actuarial services in the United States. We also offer claims and information management, risk control consulting, and appraisal services to clients around the world.
Gallagher Benefit Services, Inc. (GBS) consistently stands out in a competitive marketplace as an employer of knowledgeable, highly skilled and competitive talent. We are a company that touches businesses and their employees on a personal level. At the core, our job is to help protect the health and well-being of employees and their families and provide for their financial security – all while allowing employers to attract and retain the people they need to grow and succeed. As you consider the value of working for Gallagher Benefit Services, remember your talent, winning attitude and strong performance will be highly valued and will maximize your future potential.
The Producer Lead generates revenue through sales to new and existing clients with emphasis on larger companies with high revenue and/or high profile clients.
- Produces revenue through sales to new and existing clients with emphasis on larger companies with high revenue and/or high profile clients.
- Provides service to clients according to their needs, retaining them as clients.
- Participate in team sales situations with other producers and support personnel.
- Assist, educate, and develop other staff members in new client sales situations and existing client service requirements.
- Applies industry technologies to new sales, additional sales to existing clients and account service.
- Provides direction in account transfer situations.
Prepares and implements an individual business plan and production budget.
- Develops and maintains interdivision/intercompany relationships consistent with our corporate culture.
- May manage sales situations and account service to comply with procedure manuals and to prevent error and omission incidents.
- Bachelor's degree and 5 or more years related experience OR,
- High School Diploma/GED and 10 or more years experience.
- Appropriate insurance licensing required.
- Professional designation such as CEBS, CPCU, CIC or ARM
- Acts independently with minimal direction
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Organization: Gallagher Benefit Services
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Req ID: 37415