Apogee Engineering Senior Scheduler, Hanscom AFB, MA in United States
2016 SBA Prime Contractor of the Year, Region VIII
Apogee Engineering is seeking a Senior Scheduler supporting AFLCMC in Hanscom AFB, MA. Apogee is a growing provider of research, engineering, development, operations, financial and administrative expertise across an array of federal government organizations such as the Department of Defense, NASA, Department of Interior, NASA, and the Department of Transportation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage project tasks including scheduling, cost, estimating, document control, procurement, and risk management.
- Provide project management level support for systems integration and planning requirements for all related programs including special projects, weapon systems, and related functional branches.
- Provide advisory assistance and input for strategic and integration planning for all programs.
- Support the full spectrum of all interrelated programs including development and research activities.
- Provide advisory and draft documentation support to integrate logistics, engineering, and test activities for the development and maintenance of all project schedules.
- Utilize knowledge of cost, schedule and technical performance reporting requirements defined by the DoD, Earned Value Management System (EVMS) to review and analyze Contractor EVMS reporting as applied to project schedules and project schedule reporting.
- Assess the mechanical integrity of project schedule logic, links, and constraints utilizing the DCMA 14-Point Schedule Health Assessment to develop an objective analysis of project schedules, including assessment of schedule leads, lags, relationship types, float, and durations, Critical Path, Critical Path Length Index and Baseline Execution Index.
- Utilize knowledge of program and project management as defined by DoD Integrated Master Plan (IMP) and IMS Preparation and Use Guide; AFLCMC Process Guide A105, Government Schedule Development Fundamentals; AFLCMC Process Guide A106, Schedule Management Fundamentals; and AFLCMC Process Guide A107, Schedule Analysis Basics to provide advisory assistance to the customer in their function of reviewing and approving IMP and IMS information.
- Utilize knowledge of risk identification, analysis, and mitigation planning/implementation as defined by the Joint Integrated Product Team (IPT) Risk Management Plan (RMP), AFLCMC Process Guide A102, Risk and Issue Management to provide proactive risk assessment of potential program cost growth, schedule, integration and performance risks.
- Assist in creating and maintaining program schedules in Microsoft Project, to include a critical path
- Review, edit, and explain the schedules received by various interrelated projects and summarize the differences and effects the various schedules have upon each other and affect the different timelines.
- Assess and analyze schedules and make recommendations to the program manager regarding the realism of the schedule and any anomalies/conflicts across various schedules.
- Assist in creating and maintaining the division official calendar in SharePoint to be used for staff meetings and ensure major events are included in the organizational calendar.
- Active Secret Clearance Required
- Bachelor's degree and have a minimum of 8 years filed relevant experience.
- 4+ years of relevant MS Project Scheduling experience must have been performed on DoD programs/projects
Apogee Engineering, LLC is an affirmative action employer and that age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status protected by state or local law, are not taken into account in any employment decision. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.