Fairmont Spa Experience Coordinator in United States
Spa Experience Coordinator
Spa Experience Coordinator's primary responsibility is to book spa appointments, reservations and to assist with the checking in and out of spa guests in a timely and efficient manner while remaining professional and courteous at all times.
Hotel Overview: The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is the ultimate elegant oasis, blessed by natural mineral hot springs in the Sonoma Valley. An idyllic, world famous wine growing region abundant with local products, our resort is designed to exude the California Wine Country experience.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Spa Operations Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Efficient process all telephone inquiries and spa/fitness reservation/activity scheduling from future, local and in-house guests
- Offer additional Spa bookings as well as itinerary assistance for all spa and hotel guests
- Assist with checking in/out of all spa guests, and making sure that the appropriate amenities are issued
- Obtain correct billing information for each guest at time of check-in and ensure that billing is efficiently processed/posted throughout the day.
- Secure cash bank, maintaining accurate cash accounting information/records, balancing cash bank and list contents of Cash Activity Sheet on a daily basis
- Assist with incoming Spa concierge related questions and coordinate spa programs as requested
- Provide general departmental assistance, special projects, group Spa reservations, etc
- Provide thorough and complete information on all the services offered in the brochure, as well as reconfirming all the sales made or events booked in detail
- Attend all department meetings and trainings
- Maintain professional and caring manner with all guests, especially focussing on recovery and special needs guests
- Respond quickly to guest requests or complaints and see that appropriate actions is taken
- Work efficiently in Spa Soft (booking software) while scheduling, modifying or canceling all Spa and Fitness reservations and services
- Follow and adhere to all policies and standards contained in the Sonoma Pact, memos and posted information
- Communicate all guest needs and concerns to the appropriate Spa Manager or the Manager on Duty
- Previous Guest Service experience is an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills an asset
- Ability to handle difficult/pressure situations calmly
- Cash Handling and basic accounting skills
- problem solving skills
- Effective Time Management skills
- multi-task oriented
- Excellent computer skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
*Visa Requirements: *Applicant must be able to provide proof tha they are legally able to work in the US
APPLY TODAY:Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/V/D.
Primary Location: United States-Sonoma-The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Colleague
Shift: Rotating / Shift Work
Closing Date: 25.Jan.2017, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: SMI01418