Bruno Independent Living Aids Team Leader in Production Facility (2nd Shift) in United States
Responsible to plan, schedule and process operations within department to meet production goals. Maintain departmental inventory systems and work instructions. Interview, hire, train and evaluate staff performance. Incorporate, communicate and train production process changes. Provide leadership for team members, support company policies and implement corrective actions.
- Schedule department workflow to maintain production quality and quantity goals use computer to establish schedule and post
- Collect and analyze data to support daily production metrics, as well as purchases
- Coordinate needed inventory and supplies and order from internal departments as well as outside suppliers
- Complete process flow paperwork in a timely fashion
- Perform inventory counts as needed
- Hire, train and monitor personnel in meeting department goals; document non-conformance
- Coordinate with other departments to share resources of expertise, personnel and inventory
- Communicate machine down-time, personnel or other shortages, excessive scrap and delays when applicable
- Analyze non-conforming product and implement procedures to eliminate
- Review current processes to eliminate waste while maintaining quality standards
- Order departmental tools and supplies
- Open/close production facility as needed
- Initiate daily work improvements through Training Within Industries methodologies
*Education and Experience: *
- Associate degree in business or related field and two to five years in supervising personnel.
- Experience with scheduling production.
Skills and Abilities:
- Read, analyze, and interpret a variety of information, such as technical procedures, business correspondence, and governmental regulations furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Create business-level written correspondence and verbally present information to internal and external customers.
- Requires job related software skills, MS Office and the ability to operate a variety of standard office equipment.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Modern production facility with heat and air conditioning
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is generally required to stand, sit, walk; use hands and fingers, talk and hear
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds regularly
Req No.: 2016-1123
Type: Regular Full-Time - RFT
Work Schedule: 2:30 to 11:00