FleishmanHillard Account Manager Healthcare, Warsaw in Warsaw, Poland
Position Overview and Responsibilities:
FleishmanHillard is looking for an Account Manager, Healthcare department.
Scope of work:
- Current customer service (medical line of business)
- Project management for international corporations
- Consulting at the top management level (marketing /communication)
- Creation of communication strategies and supervision of performer activities
- Acquisition of new clients and preparation of tenders
- Organization of events and special projects
- Possibility to work in one of the largest international PR agencies
- Possibility to conduct projects for top brands - international corporate clients
- Possibility to work with experienced professionals
- Access to the FleishmanHillard know-how and unique methodology
- Possibility to implement ideas and develop self-reliance
- At least 4 years of PR agency experience
- Specialization in the field of healthcare and corporate communication
- Experience in working for pharmaceutical clients
- Good acquaintance with Polish healthcare market in terms of business and executive processes
- Very good knowledge of both media and social media market in Poland
- Experience in implementation of healthcare campaigns and conducting PA activities
- Experience in preparation of communication campaigns and tenders
- Experience in long-term client service
- Strategic approach and analytical skills
- Ability to work under time pressure and resistance to stress
- Ability to work in accordance with the schedule
- Commitment and goal-oriented attitude
- Self-reliance and ability to work in a team
- Very good command of English
If you are interested in the FleishmanHillard offer, please, send your CV and a cover letter to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
We reserve the right to contact only the selected candidates. Please, include the following statement: "I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act dated. 29.08.1997. Of the Data Protection Acts. Laws No. 133, item. 883)".
FleishmanHillard is the world’s most complete global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing, paid media, and trans media and social content. FleishmanHillard delivers on The power of true, reflecting the firm’s high values and unique ability to guide clients through a world demanding unprecedented authenticity and transparency. FleishmanHillard was named “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2013; Advertising Age’s 2012 “Best Places to Work”; and The Holmes Report’s 2012 Global “Public Affairs Agency of the Year.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Diversified Agency Services, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 80 offices in 29 countries, plus affiliates in 42 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com .
Diversified Agency Services (DAS), a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE:OMC) ( www.omnicomgroup.com ), manages Omnicom’s holdings in a variety of marketing communications disciplines. DAS includes over 200 companies, which operate through a combination of networks and regional organizations, serving international and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.
Omnicom Group Inc. ( www.omnicomgroup.com ) is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom’s branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted to email@example.com will be considered.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.