FleishmanHillard Administrative Assistant (TogoRun), Washington, D.C. in Washington, District Of Columbia
Position Overview and Responsibilities
TogoRun, a leading worldwide public relations firm, is seeking a professional, talented and experienced Administrative Assistant in our Washington DC office. Initiative, flexibility, attention to detail, ability to prioritize, and ability to work under pressure and in a team environment, are essential to this position.
- Support multiple Junior and Senior-level staff Manage multiple calendars and coordinate meetings including catering & conference room management
- Occasional Time Entry for Senior staff
- Coordinate travel using company travel agency
- Process and reconcile expense reports
- Process and reconcile invoices
- Format, proof and finalize documents, presentations and spreadsheets
- Research and prepare materials for new business presentations
- Interface with agency clients and senior level staff
- Perform administrative duties as requested including, coordinate mailings, order products and services, maintain client files, run business errands
- Provide support to the Senior Administrative Assistant as required
- Be a liaison and first point of contact for all visitors to the DC office
- Have flexibility to work occasional O.T.
- Performing ad hoc administrative duties as required
- 1-2 years of administrative experience
- Advanced in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- experience working with accounting and finance departments, with hands-on experience invoicing, billing, preparing expense reports, and AR and AP
- Experience in a billable environment is a huge plus, as is solid understanding of a client services environment
- Experience scheduling domestic and international travel
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills, including editing/proofreading ability
- Strong attention to detail while having the ability to manage multiple projects and set priorities
- Maintain a positive attitude and be committed to client service
- Good interpersonal skills, can work effectively in a team environment, negotiate approvals diplomatically, and maintain composure and quality under constant deadline pressure
- College degree preferred
TogoRun is an award-winning global healthcare communications agency with offices in New York, Washington, D.C., and London. The agency, which specializes in healthcare, pharmaceutical and consumer wellness public relations and public affairs, has a client roster that includes many of the world’s leading healthcare companies. TogoRun is part of FleishmanHillard’s strategic network. For more information, visit togorun.net .
TogoRun is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. TogoRun does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where TogoRun does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team .
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.