Northrop Grumman .Net Developer 4 in Washington, District Of Columbia
.Net Developer 4
Requisition ID: 17012026
Location(s): United States-District of Columbia-Washington
US Citizenship Required for this Position: No
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is seeking a .Net Developer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Washington, DC near Georgetown and Foggy Bottom metro. This is an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic environment, a chance to be heard and to make an impact.
• Design, develop, test, maintain and document data ingest applications
• Provide quality products that meet code standards
• Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
• Documents testing and maintenance of system corrections.
• Bachelors Degree and 9 years IT experience OR Masters Degree and 7 years IT experience
• 9 years of development experience with:
- SQL queries, stored procedures and maintaining database schemas
- WCF Services
• 5 years of experience developing SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages
• Working knowledge of entity data model
• Knowledgeable in configuration management processes using TFS
• Working knowledge of software testing
• Experience developing technical documentation
• Ability to obtain a Position of Public Trust Designation security clearance, U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status required
Financial industry experience
•experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages
•Postgres SQL experience
•Experience with SQL Server 2012 and up
•Experience with business logic data validations
•Knowledgeable in configuration management processes using TFS
•Experience working with large datasets (50-100 million record range)
•Experience developing and administering reports
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: .Net Developer 4
Location: District of Columbia-Washington
Requisition ID: 17012026