AAA Allied Group Inc CSR in West Hartford, Connecticut
Will work in a Call Center environment and use their training and skills to process membership renewal requests from our members, explain AAA coverage to prospective members, and offer appropriate peripheral products. They will be expected to be extremely knowledgeable about a wide variety of AAA products to be able to appropriately match our products to our member’s needs. They will take Membership Calls and ensure each member has received information about products and services available to them as part of their AAA Membership. They will also be responsible for taking Auto Travel (AT) TripTik and Driving Directions Calls as well as back up calls for Emergency Road Service (ERS). During ERS service calls CSR will need to ensure the correct type of service is being requested based on the member’s stated problem with vehicle. During Auto Travel calls the CSR will need to understand how to read maps/route trips accurately..
AAA provides a bonus program + full benefits consisting of medical, dental, vision, 401K, STD/LTD, free AAA membership for you and a member of your household and so much more! For 401K, we provide $1 for $1 match up to the first 6% with an immediate vesting schedule.
- Answering Membership calls to renew/upgrade/add associate memberships.
- Answering Auto Travel calls and inputting TripTik requests or giving driving directions.
- Calling members and informing them of Membership specials or upgrade offers.
- Providing backup to Emergency Road Service and various other queues as needed.
- Must be committed to providing excellent customer service
- Possess excellent communication skills, and be able to perform multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Strong typing and basic knowledge of Windows based software.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Sales background – 2 years of experience in sales is preferred.
- Ability to listen and offer products that are specific to each member’s needs.
- The ability to speak to and translate for Spanish speaking members is a plus.
- Answer incoming Membership questions and requests from members in a professional and upbeat manner.
- Be able to calmly and empathetically communicate with members who are upset over the status of their road service call or canceled membership etc.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment is required.
- Possess Windows based computer knowledge.
- Be able to listen to a member during a membership call and determine the type of membership that would best suite them along with peripheral products such as the Medical Policy Rider.
Location: CT - West Hartford
# of Openings: 3