Convergys Associate, Analytic Consulting in Westminster, Colorado
Associate, Analytic Consulting
The Associate Analytic Consulting will work as part of a consulting team to analyze the business processes and supporting data of internal and external clients, assess current performance levels, and identify opportunities for improvement. This position will focus on conducting detailed data analyses while maintaining a client focus.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
• Consult with clients on business operations and performance initiatives
• Participate in the gathering and review of client documentation related to existing business operations, processes, capabilities, and metrics
• Support the project team to successfully complete all phases of a data analysis project, including but not limited to: Planning, Data Collection, Data Cleansing, Analysis, and Reporting Results
• At the direction of the Project Lead, perform analysis of large client data sets and provide recommendations for improvement related to the project initiative
• Interact with both external clients and internal resources while at client site to support the due diligence process
• Assist in development of client deliverables which includes: ROI analysis, statistical analysis, strategic assessments, communications, and business processes
• Bachelor's degree in related field from a four-year college or university with less than two years of consulting or analytics experience preferred
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables
• Self-starter, sense of urgency, and works well under pressure
• Strong attention to detail
• Sense of professionalism and ability to develop relationships
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
Career Framework Role
Performs routine assignments in the entry level of the Professional Career Band. Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems. Typically requires a college or university degree or the equivalent work experience that provides knowledge and exposure to fundamental theories, principles and concepts. Develops competence by performing structured work assignments. Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
USA, Westminster, CO
Who We Are
At Convergys, our mission is to set the standard in our industry through unparalleled care for our clients, customers & people.
For our clients, this means our 125,000 team members wake up every day united by a common goal: helping our clients maintain exceptional relationships with their customers.
For our people, this means a commitment to each other to accomplish great things, build careers, and have some fun along the way!
Build Your Career With Convergys
When you become part of our team, you join 125,000 talented people around the world who represent some of today’s leading brands. At Convergys, one of our values is to "Grow As a Team." It's in our DNA to prioritize teamwork and develop our people. By working together, we achieve great things for clients and create opportunities to build rewarding careers. You can be part of that when you join our team. And it's all at your fingertips!
Watch the video below to hear from some of our employees around the world as they talk about what it means to be part of the Convergys team.
Convergys has careers available in 31 countries at 150+ locations.
Establish your career with a company that has locations across the world. You can grow personally and professionally - and make a difference for customers and for the communities where we live and work.