SoSi All Source / DCGS-A Instructor in Wiesbaden, Germany
For 25 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in New York City, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
1-161010-4687: All Source / DCGS-A Instructor
Job Category Intelligence
Duty Location Overseas - Germany - Wiesbaden
Type of Position Full Time
Requisition Number 1-161010-4687
SOS International LLC (SOSi) isseeking a highly qualified All Source / DCGS-A Instructor for a fulltime position in Weisbaden, Germany. The All Source / DCGS-A Instructorwill be responsible for developing and delivering all sourceintelligence and DCGS-A instruction to large and small teams in supportof the Customer’s mission. The ideal candidate will have served in theU.S. Army as a 35F, possess an operational understanding of DATE andIPB, and be proficient in DCGS-A software applications. Previousexperience as an instructor or a graduate of the Army Basic InstructorCourse is preferred.
Essential Job Duties
- Conduct instruction, instruction assistance, and appropriate scenario development support for intelligence personnel, teams, and units in support of All Source / DCGS-A
- Develop and provide new training initiatives to support Customer or other training requirements
- Develop, deliver, and maintain training materials, including standardized training support packages (TSP)
- Develop tactics, techniques/procedures (TTP), and doctrine
- Support training exercises as required
- Conduct training to support the intelligence operations and analysis functions of the Customer’s operational and training missions in large or small group settings
- Transition specialized training programs to or from other Government institutions and the institutional training system
- Deliver instruction in a variety of instructional environments to include classroom, mobile training team, (requires travel to external customer sites), video teleconferences, virtual and computer-based training, team teaching, and collective active learning environments
- Top Secret/ SCI Eligibility
- Candidate must have an operational understanding of the Decisive Action Training Environment (DATE), and Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield (IPB)
- Be proficient in DCGS-A software applications including Analyst Notebook, ArcGIS, M3, Query Tree and Google Earth
- Possess experience as a U.S. Army MOS 35F (All Source Analyst) DCGS-A All Source Analyst or equivalent experience as an All-Source Analyst on DCGS-A
- Possess working knowledge of the DCGS-A Enterprise
- Graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or equivalent is preferred.
- BA/BS degree
- Working conditions vary due to locations for training delivery
- Ability to lift and/or move objectives or packages of up to 25 lbs