JPMorgan Chase Business Process Analyst in Wilmington, Delaware
In this role the incumbent will be responsible for performing the following:
· Pre-Press responsibilities for building Card mechanicals and making creative edits, supporting run-the-engine work as well as card prototyping.
· Own and facilitate digital card marketing image projects within MCM, working with both peers and other departmental groups. Interact with Customer Fulfillment and Marketing stakeholders to understand and coordinate new project and process-related initiatives within Marketing Content Management. Functions as an advisor in implementing new card association and production-impacting art changes to card mechanicals.
· Lead process improvement initiatives within Marketing Content Management to increase controls and operating efficiencies, including leading instructional meetings with peers and MCM management.
· Creating and designing file format templates and the steps required to implement them.
· Direct peers in the proper formatting of card mechanical files in respect to current Visa/MasterCard association guidelines, as well as all necessary plastic production requirements.
· Identifying and implementing best practices and efficiencies.
· Oversee how special card-related projects are received and handled within the team, reporting updates to the Production Manager.
· Supports The Digital Asset Management Team – experience managing assets with Meta data.
· Ability to produce card images for Marketing and Digital Wallet.
· Support internal Creative Agency with pre-flight files prior to print.
· Ability to interact and communicate with internal Agencies and stakeholders on creative files (making color, text and digital images as needed)
· Bachelor’s degree with 2-4 years related experience.
· Expert level in Adobe Creative Suite (including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator).
· Proficiency in Commercial Printing Background.
· Demonstrated ability to elicit, analyze, and communicate business needs, and translate into operational requirements.
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously with a sense of urgency
· Results oriented with proactive approach to identifying/resolving issues.
· Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office.