HP Finance Internship in Wroclaw, Poland
HP Inc is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
We’re looking for young and motivated individuals, who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
Join our Internship Program!
Who is eligible? Enrolled full-time in a bachelor degree (last year) or higher university degree program in business, economics, administration, science or related fields
Staring date: November 1st, 2016
Duration of the Internship: 9-12 month
What will this program bring to you?
• Training & Coaching on the job: To grow your career, you’ll get first-in-class trainings from highly skilled trainers, all recognized as the best in their field! By adding a soft skills training to your curriculum we will help you to excel in every situation; from presentation to negotiation!
• Possibility to explore Finance organization by supporting different departments: Procure to Pay, Statutory, Accounting, Contra Revenue, VAT reporting and Treasury.
• Personal development throughout dedicated internal training and mentoring program
• Engagement in center initiatives, such as, Social Media activities, CSR events and much more!
• International experience & network building:
You will live and work with other interns and HP’s experts in the field and make your entry into the world of technology and innovation. You’ll learn how to work and lead in an ever-changing market and build relationships for the rest of your live.
• And last but not least, you will have a lot of FUN doing so!
Professional experience you may gain
• Provides financial analysis for a function or business.
• Performs data extraction and analyzes data to make recommendations.
• Handles financial business issues.
• Provides analytics to business initiatives
• Develops an understanding of HP's financial processes and a working knowledge of the business.
• Participating/leading projects
Knowledge and Skills required
• Basic understanding of finance processes.
• Basic analytical skills.
• Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
• Good communication skills – fluency in English.
• Good teamwork skills.
What we need you to bring to HP?
• Your knowledge & Your fresh ideas
• Desire to understand client's industry, strategies and challenges
• Readiness to build relationship in the business and in IT
• Passion to make a difference in the world
We are waiting for your application and already excited to share this experience with you!
No shift premium (Poland)
EEO Tagline -
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
Learn more about HP personal data
practices at Privacy Statement at http://www.hp.com/go/privacy , and
Personal Data Rights Notice at http://www8.hp.com/uk/en/privacy/privacy_notice.html (where
applicable). Accessibility at HP at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/accessibility-aging/index.html
and Terms at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html