IHS Markit Sr Consultant Dealer Network Development in Essen, Germany
Dealer Network Development Consultants support project-based studies for automotive manufacturers to optimize their sales and aftersales dealer networks. Consultants conduct those projects independently or as part of an international team, while they are responsible for the delivery of the full service, from data collection and market analysis, creation of reports, project management and presentation of study results.
· Performing dealer network planning projects
· Analysis of regional registrations, sales and parc data
· Planning of ideal sales and service networks for OEMs in Europe
· Development of pragmatic network recommendations that meet customers’ strategy
· Delivery of project documentation and project management
· Presentation of study results to clients / providing expert consultancy during workshops
· Good understanding of the industry and thought leadership
Qualifications / Role Specific Competencies
· Experience in project-based work
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong presentation skills (customer-facing) / consultative approach
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in the automotive industry / dealer network development
· Database (SQL) and GIS software (ESRI) skills
· Commitment to quality and continuous improvement
· Fluent English language skills and cultural awareness
· Ability to identify business development opportunities
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
EEO is the LawEEO is the Law SupplementRight to WorkPay Transparency PolicyE-Verify
Current ColleaguesIf you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.About IHS Markit
IHS Markit harnesses deep sources of information, analytics and expertise to forge solutions for the industries and markets that drive global economies. Our company partners with clients in business, finance and government to provide the unrivaled insights and perspectives that lead to well-informed, confident decisions. We call this The New Intelligence. IHS Markit serves more than 50,000 key customers in more than 140 countries, including 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500. We help decision makers apply higher-level thinking to daily tasks and strategic issues across a host of industries and disciplines including energy, finance, automotive, engineering, technology, maritime and trade, aerospace and defense, chemical, and economics and country risk.
Headquartered in London, IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) is committed to sustainable, profitable growth.