Tenet Healthcare CNA Telemetry PD Nights Lakewood Regional in Lakewood, California
Provides basic patient care under the supervision of the RN team member.
1. High School graduate or equivalent.
2. Current California Nurses Assistant Certification.
3. Current BLS provider.
- One year acute care experience as a CNA.
V. Physical Requirements:
1. Position involves standing and walking for long periods of time, approximately 75% of the workday.
2. Must be able to transfer and lift patients as necessary. Weight will vary from patient to patient.
3. Must have the dexterity, coordination, and visual and auditory acuity to perform all job responsibilities.
4. Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
5. Must be free from signs of illness and infection.
Organization: Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Title: CNA Telemetry PD Nights Lakewood Regional
Requisition ID: 1805009792