Robert Half Technology Junior Process/Business Analyst in Medley, Florida
Robert Half Technology is looking for a Junior Process/Business Analyst for a contract-to-hire opportunity in Medley, FL with a leader in the telecommunications industry. The ideal candidate will bring to bear a background in production/process/change management, business analysis and control mechanisms in production environments. This position interacts with the entire Change Management process of coordination, control and documentation of changes that will be released to the production environment. Works with other departments to develop the deployment schedule, assess impact of proposed changes to existing requests, review changes being submitted for release to ensure that there are no dependencies between the changes that may conflict with each other. Ensures that all affected users are aware of the proposed changes and that the changes are properly documented as to which systems are impacted. Revises production schedules when required due to design changes. Addresses deployments during month-end blackout periods. Authorizes changes to production and analyzes code being deployed in order to minimize the impact of problems on production. Analyzes release strategies presented in rollout meetings. Responsible for controlling changes to the production environment throughout the development life cycle.
For further information on this opportunity, please email: pavel[dot]raphael[at]rht[dot]com For immediate consideration, please email an updated copy of your resume to: pavel[dot]raphael[at]rht[dot]com (please include the title of the position you are applying to)
Compensation is in the $25,000/year to $30,000/year range, contingent on experience. Hourly rate while under contract will be equivalent to conversion salary (W-2).
Benefits coverage is provided by Robert Half Technology for the duration of the contract (please note - some benefits become available only after certain hours-worked thresholds have been met):
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Critical illness insurance
- 24-Hour group accident insurance
- AD D insurance
- Vision insurance
- Performance and completion bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid-time off (PTO) While under contract you will be under the employ of Robert Half Technology. Pay is disbursed weekly.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.674.2094 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Req ID: 01020-9501195470
Functional Role: Business Analyst
Postal Code: 33178
Compensation: $25,000.00 to $30,000.00 per year
Requirements: Technologies, experience, and qualifications you bring to the table (please note – lacking experience in one or more of the below does not necessarily disqualify you from this position):
- Working knowledge of Change Management Processes such as Software Development Life Cycle, Project Management Office, and Software Quality Assurance. (Minimum 1-2 years required )
- Requires the understanding of other departmental processes such as Software Quality Assurance, Software Development Life Cycle, Project Management Office, and BAU Management.
- Tools such as: Change Management/Version Control tools such as GitHub or CVS – 1-2 years preferred; Continuous Integration server such as Anthill Pro; Programming languages such as PL/SQL; Clarity PPM (Project and Portfolio Management) tool; and Reporting tools
- Certifications desirable but not required, such as: Project Management, IT governance, risk, and information control For immediate consideration, please email an updated copy of your resume to: pavel[dot]raphael[at]rht[dot]com (please include the title of the position you are applying to)