BSI Group Digital Marketing Specialist in Milan, Italy
Purpose of Position
• To be responsible for the optimisation of SEM (SEO) activities, defining, creating, editing and managing optimised content across all relevant BSI websites. This includes building microsites, email marketing, search engine optimisation, banner advertising and other online marketing techniques.
• To have an in-depth understanding and ability to write specifically for online and ensure it is optimised for the channel.
• To effect online campaigns and edit websites.
• To analyse the effectiveness of optimisation through the measurement of measure web statistics so that improvement and changes are monitored and tested appropriately.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• To promote BSI’s range of products and services, meeting revenue and margin targets by taking responsibility for SEO/content optimisation on BSI’s online channels.
• To achieve revenue and lead generation targets for specific products and services online
• To plan and execute marketing campaigns for products and services using online marketing techniques
• Liaise with other parts of the marketing organisation to ensure cross promotion and full portfolio exposure where relevant.
• Keyword research and selection to optimise online campaigns and test phrases that sell to ensure that they are understood, appropriate and actionable
• Write unique and well-written content for the site which is compelling and engaging. Understand what the audience wants to find and deliver content.
• Build internal and external links with contents and ensure that the journey is logical and expected.
• With the designer and usability expert look at ways of structuring the site for SEO and content and test new concepts.
• Ensure the use of metatags and relevant SEO elements to allow easy search engine access such as heading tags; special text, inline text links and keyword density.
• Consider submissions to search engines
• Conduct linkbuilding activities including reciprocal link building, directory listings, non-reciprical linkbuilding tactics and other tools for maximise efforts.
• Monitor all SEO and content optimisation activities including monitoring links, ranking and changes in search engine environment.
• Executing e-marketing campaigns, including newsletters, eshots, search engine marketing
• Creating and editing content for websites irrespective of the medium eg: scripts for audio, video.
• Contributing to long-term marketing, product plans and strategies
• The co-ordination and implementation of one-off, special projects and products
• Other marketing project activity as required
• Supporting the head of marketing services and other colleagues.
• Meet BSI product and service revenue and lead generation targets for specified marketing campaigns
• Improved traffic to the website
• Improved website conversion rate
• Increased online revenues for products and services
• Increased customer engagement
• Increased traffic via SEO
• Meet deadlines
Do you believe the world deserves excellence?
As the leading global business standards company BSI helps over 70,000 clients worldwide to improve their businesses. From business continuity to recycling waste, from medical devices to the exploration of space, we help businesses embed the habits of excellence so that they perform better, manage their risks more effectively and achieve sustainable growth and in doing so we touch the lives of many across the globe.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
• Educated to degree level or equivalent, a marketing qualification would be preferred
• Ability to influence and articulate specialism in marketing techniques
• Direct and online marketing experience essential
• Requires an indepth understanding of online marketing and eCommerce
• Project management skills
• Excellent copywriting skills with ability to write marketing copy depending on channel
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and collaboration skills
• Excellent campaign management skills
• Numerate and analytical
• Excellent attention to detail
• Close attention to detail for proof reading, quality assurance etc
• Ability to work well without close supervision
External Company Name: British Standards Institution, The
External Company URL: www.bsigroup.com
Street: Via Gustavo Fara 35
Post End Date: 29/6/2018