Macy's Retail Shoe Expeditor Lead, Full Time: Fashion Island in Newport Beach, California
The Shoe Expeditor Lead is responsible for executing shoe retrieval and staging during selling hours. Other responsibilities include supervising the receipt and processing of new merchandise. Achieve shoes sales plan by maintaining the organization of the shoe stock room and sales area. The associate is also responsible for fulfillment and performing other duties as necessary.
The summary below may not include all the essential functions and qualifications for this position. For more information, we encourage you to review the complete job description by clicking* here *.
Macy’s uses a scheduling plan that allows our associates to participate in the creation of their work schedules by managing availability and identifying preferences. Additionally, during key events and peak selling times, Macy’s may offer additional shifts to our associates, which they may pick up using the self-scheduling tool. Details on Macy's schedule options are available during the interview process.
- Assist customers in all aspects service fulfillment by demonstrating proficient use of proprietary devices and applications; proactively create enhanced shopping experiences through the heightened use of tools, technology and collaboration;
- Direct maintenance and shoe retrieval activities;
- Direct flow and placement of new merchandise;
- Ensure recovery of shoe sales floor and scan inventory back into stock;
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- Education/Experience: No specific educational accomplishments are necessary. At least one year of experience in a support role, preferably in shoe department. Previous supervisory experience is preferred.
- Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. * Mathematical Skills: Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Able to use a calculator.
- Reasoning Ability: Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team and must have good time management skills.
- Physical Demands: This position involves constant moving and standing. Involves standing for at least two consecutive hours. Involves lifting at least 30 lbs. May occasionally involve reaching above eye level, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders. Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
- Other skills: Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team. Must possess a strong sense of urgency. Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent use of RF equipment.
- Work Hours: Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays based on department and store/company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment*
Primary Location: United States-California-Newport Beach
Job: Other Non-Selling/Support
Req ID: 71585744