Owens & Minor Byram Healthcare New Intake Associate in Salt Lake City, Utah
Educates patients on products and services, listens to concerns/issues, provides informational literature when necessary and places supply orders.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1.With assistance from more senior team members, gathers patient demographics and billing information as needed to complete requested orders.
2.Processes orders using Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
3.Maintains customer records by updating account.
4.Recommends additional products that may be necessary or available to the customer.
5.Achieves daily completion of CS Credit Review.
6.Provides feedback to Group Team Lead regarding issues with accounts.
7.Conducts routine tasks as directed; works under clearly defined guidelines.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Performs additional duties as directed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma required; Associate's Degree preferred
- Previous customer service experience preferred
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to practice proper phone etiquette
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Outlook
- Basic skills with moderate level of proficiency; consults with senior peers on complex projects
- Ability to answer hi-volume in-bound calls via an automated phone system
- Ability to make outbound calls to patients and referrals as necessary
- Responds quickly and professionally to customer telephone questions and concerns
- Little or no travel required (less than 10%)
Category: Field Operations