Belcan Senior Travel and Expense Analyst in Seneca Falls, New York
Senior Travel and Expense Analyst
Job Number: 279026
Description: A Senior Travel and Expense Analyst job in Seneca Falls, NY, is currently available through Belcan. In this job you will be responsible for supporting and maintaining the day to day activities of all functions including the Help Desk, Travel Reimbursement, Expense Reporting, Receipt Audit, Corporate Cards, and Travel Policy adherence for all client entities and locations. To be considered for this job, you will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with at least two years of experience in Payroll, Accounts Payable, or General Accounting.
Senior Travel and Expense Analyst Job Duties:
• Review expense reports submitted by employees for overall reasonableness; ensure that users are not in violation of the Corporate Travel Policy and Government regulations.
• Provide backup support and engage in solutions to user problems to ensure user satisfaction and productivity.
• Review all daily, weekly and monthly reports to ensure that data is processing correctly per audit rules and corporate policy.
• Work with the management, and IT staff to set up and monitor implementation of new business units on the Corporate Travel and Expense reporting solution.
• Train all new travelers in the use of the Corporate Travel and Expense reporting solution to adhere to policy.
• Monitor Corporate Card payments and refunds.
• Work with audit agencies (government, external and Internal) to assist with all required audits. This includes providing copies of expense reports as required and answering any questions the auditors may have about processes or the Corporate Travel Policy.
• Other duties as assigned, including adhoc report request and project work.
Senior Travel and Expense Analyst Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with at least two years of experience in Payroll, Accounts Payable, or General Accounting.
• Proven knowledge of expense reporting software and Microsoft products, especially Excel.
• Some Travel and Expense experience is required.
If you are interested in this Senior Travel and Expense Analyst job in Seneca Falls, NY, please apply via the “apply now” link provided. Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world’s most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.
Location: Seneca Falls , NY
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart