Macy's Bloomingdale’s Customer Service Client Specialist, FT, Omnichannel - Macy's Call Center, Tempe, AZ in Tempe, Arizona
- Overview: *
Macy’s, Inc. is one of the nation’s premier Omnichannel retailers operating the Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s brands under the names Macy’s, Bloomingdale’s, Bloomingdale’s Outlet, and Bluemercury, as well as macys.com, bloomingdales.com, and bluemercury.com.
The Bloomingdale's Omnichannel Client Specialist is responsible for engaging with an upscale client base via telephone, email, and live chat about selling and service related inquiries; placing orders; suggestive selling; problem solving; collaborating with stores, carriers, distribution centers, and executives to deliver an Omnichannel experience; and performing other duties as assigned.
Essential Functions: *
- Provide outstanding selling and service to Bloomingdale’s clients through an Omnichannel experience including telephone, e-mail and live chat; exercise judgment to resolve customer issues.
- Utilize independent and empowered decision making skills to assist customers.
- Assist with macys.com overflow calls as needed.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. One to three months related experience and/or training preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; write routine reports and correspondence; speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume; apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, and diagram form; solve problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Regularly required to walk, stand, hear, and talk; frequently required to reach with hands and arms; occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl; requires close vision.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service to external and internal customers on a consistent basis; high attention to detail; ability to work independently; excellent organizational skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills; computer navigation and keyboarding skills; e xtensive knowledge of retail brands and services preferred.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department Company needs.
**This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy’s, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Primary Location: United States-Arizona-Tempe
Job: Customer Selling Services
Req ID: MAC08762